Raytheon Mission Technologies is seeking an iOS Software Engineer to be an integral part of a mobile development team to support both products and customer programs in Herndon, VA. The iOS Software Engineer will work within an agile development organization and be accountable for refining software requirements, providing development estimates, designing and implementing software and managing timeline commitments. The engineer will be responsible for:
• Work as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
• Participate in the technical design and development of new features and products.
• Maintain and support existing features and products.
• Participate in code reviews and other techniques to improve code quality.
• Investigate and resolve support issues.
• Ensure automated builds and continuous integration are working at all times.
• Contributing to technical documentation and training material.
• Contributing to the continual improvement of the product and development processes.
• Participating in software development process following agile model.
Raytheon employs individuals who have a creative and forward thinking approach to product development. If you enjoy an environment that encourages a technical curiosity, a readiness to learn and a desire to grow professionally, we would like to talk with you.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.