General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs tasks in general or specialized accounting functions in Accounting or Financial Services.
1. Prepares, analyzes, reviews, verifies, and reconciles vouchers, journal entries, accounting classifications, and various other accounting/financial statements, records, and reports.
2. Establishes and maintains accurate, detailed financial records.
3.Prepare and process intercompany invoices with other GD intercompany partners including balancing with Coporate at month end and reconciling all intercompany accounts.
4. Assists in the development of accounting systems, methods, procedures, and controls.
5. Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations, and business units.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant accounting regulations, policies, and procedures.
7. Participates in audits and special projects as required.
2-5 years of related accounting experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.