The Executive Assistant performs a wide variety of administrative and clerical tasks in support of an assigned level of management and the business directorate that level of management leads. Duties and functions may include, set up and maintain alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files. Interview callers and makes proper referrals or take actions from that discussion. Arrange meeting and appointment schedules for the managers or personnel supporting the Directorate. Arrange meetings and conferences.
Receive, refer and answer electronic and hardcopy mail for multiple managers. Planning morale functions, coordinate/make travel arrangements and process expense reports and understanding travel & expense guidelines. Utilize office software applications and other office tools and equipment in order to compose reports, correspondence and memorandums, create presentation/briefings from inputs, review drafts and finished documents for appropriate spelling and grammar. Correctly manage file placement, retrieval and movement for multiple networks. May interface with internal /external customers ensuring all security procedures are followed. Will be handling details of confidential and critical nature as well as collecting and preparing information for use in discussions/meetings with customers, senior staff and outside vendors. Answer questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures. Support multiple office areas reporting to the program directorate. Check for work correctness.
- Proactive, self-motivated and very organized.
- Exercise mature judgment, and be able to work well with associates and all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative team building behaviors
- Must be accurate and thorough and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional analytical skills and detailed oriented
- Able to self-prioritize and work under pressure. Superior time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to prioritize work within a multi-tasking environment.
- Must have good judgment and take initiative to get things done in a self-directing manner.
- Ability to handle confidential employee-related information with appropriate discretion.
- Dedication to outstanding customer service
- Experience in managing a calendar, scheduling and coordinating meetings, arranging travel, creating expense reports for staff and being able to compile and prepare data reports.
- Good working knowledge of Lotus Notes email/calendar and world-wide-web usage.
- At least 8 years Executive Assistant experience, with excellent customer service skills and intermediate to advanced skills in using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.), Outlook, calendar programs, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Scanning Software and other software database and productivity tools
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Able to work with minimal supervision and must have sound judgment
- Must be reliable organized, flexible and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a high standard of professionalism
- Experience with calendar management, meeting scheduling and coordination, creating expense reports, and being able to compile and prepare data reports
- Existing DoD Secret clearance, Top Secret desired.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D); some college, vocational courses an AA degree preferredDesired Degree Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, preferredThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.