Come be a part of Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Rates and Budgets team, a World Class finance organization that leads by example and is highly respected and valued by our internal and external customers.
This position provides visibility to the overall decision making process for Strategic Sourcing verse manufacturing of material components within our business. It also provides an excellent opportunity for networking and building contacts within Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, and other Raytheon Business Units.
As a member of the SAS Budget organization, responsibilities include performing various activities including but not limited to:
1) Preparation and analysis of Make/Buy/Where (MBW) financial models.
2) Assist Strategic Sourcing on MBW board reviews
3) Month end overhead reporting & analysis.
4) Review for compliance direct pool travel charges.
5) Prepare appropriate JV’s as required to maintain compliance.
6) Support internal and external audits.
7) Ensure compliance of key internal controls.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.