Raytheon Company has an immediate need to fill an Administrative Support position located in the Warrenton, VA area. The candidate will support the chief of IT division responsible for implementation of the customer’s Next Generation Information Management Program. The position is located at a customer site and requires coverage from 0800 to 1630 hours, Monday through Friday, although a more flexible schedule may be considered once on board and with customer concurrence. The right candidate will provide a full range of executive level administrative support to the chief and their staff to include but not limited to the following tasks:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience providing executive level administrative support.
· Four (4) years of experience with a high school diploma.
· Basic understanding of IT systems and IT systems development processes and procedures.
· Ability to effectively communicate with government officials and their customers at all levels.
· Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality within the office.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and succeed in a hectic work pace.
· Ability to handle pressure in a poised, confident, professional manner.
· Must be a US citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with FS poly, must be crossover eligible
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.