Offensive Cyber Operations Planner
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking an System Engineer (Cyber Network Operations Planner) to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
Provide senior SME support by developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
Daily activities include:
- Draft or edit Operational Plans (OPLANS), Operational Orders (OPORDs), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs).
- Participate in Joint Planning Groups and Teams (OPG/OPT), develop and integrate cyber capabilities into plans, support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
- Review drafts and provide advice and assistance to the Operational Planning Teams and Joint Planning Groups.
- Review plans to identify expressed or implied missions and responsibilities.
- Minimum of nine (9) years in military cyberspace operations and a BS or MS degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of cyberspace capabilities availability and understanding of available infrastructure or platforms.
- Experience in JOPP or MCPP.
- Ability to develop briefing materials at the General Officer and SES level.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph
More Jobs For Veterans...