This position can be a Salary Grade G07 Financial Analyst or Sr. Financial Analyst Grade G08 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position. US Citizenship is required as this positon needs a active US Security Clearance.
The Advanced Missile Systems (AMS) Finance organization has an immediate opportunity for a Financial Analyst in support of the Advanced Land Warefare Systems (ALWS) and Advanced Naval & Area Mission Defense (ANAMD) within the AMS Business.
The AMS product line develops cutting edge technologies and next generation products for the business. AMS PL Business provides a dynamic and fast paced environment. The unique structure of the AMS programs will offer an opportunity to learn numerous aspects of the business disciplines from “womb to tomb” by developing a strong fundamental understanding of Proposal, Program Start-up and financial analysis/reporting as well as supporting the proposal environment as AMS continues to grow. This position will include Proposal Team participation, Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) implementation and maintenance, variance analysis, data reviewing and reporting, as well as EAC (Estimate at Complete) preparation, review and submission. Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple levels of the organization will be needed, so the successful candidate must possess strong presentation, communication, and professional skills and be able to work independently and with some supervision and oversight.
Minimum Required Skills:
Ability to obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or business related degree and 2 years’ experience in a finance or business management role or MS degree in a related field 0 experience
• Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Contracts, Operations,
Engineering, Supply Chain, etc...) in program development and execution
• Experience working Proposals and being part of a Proposal Team
• Able to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvements
• Proven ability working independently and with higher levels of management
• Strong desktop computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Strong forecasting and analytical skills, including experience working with (Fixed-Price Procurement) FFP expenditure & Cost Plus (CP) forecasts
Highly Desired Skills:
• Experience in providing business support for contract activities, utilizing cost/schedule performance measurement systems (Earned Value Management System)
• Experience in using SAP Business Systems
• Background in IRAD and New Business Investment (NBI) Programs
• Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• MPM, APEX EV and wlnsight a plus
• Current DOD Secret Security Clearance.
• Understanding of AOP and 5 year processes, program forecasting and metrics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.