Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
The IMS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented SharePoint Engineer to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint architecture design, SP2010 and SP2013
- Checking for SharePoint patches and cumulative updates
- Installation, upgrades, patches, configuration, administration, and support of all Share Point Services and Share Point portal servers.
- Configuring all service applications such as Search, Metadata, Use Profile Synchronization
- Monitoring and configuring timer jobs depending on business requirements
- Plan, design and implement SharePoint data protection, backup and recovery
- Managing and monitoring the overall SharePoint Farm health and functionality
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
- Regularly analyze SharePoint content and storage. Conduct analysis reporting for the purpose of capacity planning
- Analyzing and reporting details surrounding SharePoint usage and activity
- Moving/copying sites
- Gather functional requirements from various customers and implement using SharePoint Designer and other SharePoint related design tools
- Managing SharePoint permissions
- Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
- Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites
- Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to external databases
- Regularly auditing the SharePoint environment
- Provide production deployment support of solutions
- Create documentation for any function performed under any competency as directed
- Troubleshoot functional and technical incidents occurring within SharePoint
- Perform corrective SharePoint administration, configuration and maintenance as required
- Plan and design improvements to SharePoint performance as directed
- Troubleshooting of PC client vs. Share Point issues
- Use of enterprise issue tracking system to track all issues and requests
- Bachelor degree with 7-9 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Ability to create and enhance existing SharePoint Sites
- Design and incorporate various widgets into SharePoint.
- Experience in system administration of enterprise SharePoint environment (multi-server farms) including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Understanding and experience working authentication types
- Ability to learn new concepts very quickly
- Good verbal and written capabilities, good listener and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with customers to obtain requirements, and provide recommendations
- Performer High level of performance with strong multitasking abilities
- Be able to lift up to 20 pounds
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification required
US Citizenship with an Active TS/SCI, or SCI Eligibility