Bring your talent and skills to the Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) State College Engineering team! Our team is focused on providing solutions to challenging problems to enable the success of our customers' missions.
Raytheon State College provides the opportunity to work on challenging programs without living in an urban/suburban environment. The home to the Pennsylvania State University, State College is a rural community that provides access to many of the cultural and athletic activities/events of an urban metroplex in a small community setting. Many employees enjoy a commute of 5 minutes or less! Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Cyber Engineer professional to be a key contributor in the implementation of cyber engineering. This engineer will be involved throughout the full-lifecycle of the development program including CONOPs development, requirements development, architecture, design, integration, test, and certification of products.
This position provides an engineer the opportunity to support ongoing business process activities, such as, metrics collection and analysis, program tailoring, and process documentation updates and deployment.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Top Secret clearance.
• 4 years of experience developing cyber security solutions, Security Authorization requirements, and security policy and emerging cyber security technologies for Department of Defense (DoD) or similar federal agency
• Current IAM1 or greater cybersecurity certification per DoD 8570.01-Manual
• 4 years implementing compliance with security requirements (i.e. Risk Management Framework, STIGs)
• Assessment of existing products to determine vulnerabilities and develop strategies for improving
• Windows Operating System, Linux, or TCP/IP network troubleshooting abilities
• Experience with systems engineering process, sprint SW process, and products developed for network systems
• Experience in of conducting RMF assessments and supporting programs achieving ATO
• Capable of developing technical solutions following the assessment of complex customer needs
• Ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadline
• Experience with systems engineering at all development levels of a complex system
• Experience conducting technical reviews with customers (both internal and external)
• Experience analyzing audit log data and determine compliance with published standards
• Experience in transitioning from DIACAP to RMF
• Project skills including cost, schedule, supplier management, risk, and opportunity assessment
• Experience and knowledge in developing systems and configuration security postures with RTOS operating systems (VxWorks or Green Hills Integrity) performing penetration testing on information systems
• Experience performing Static and Dynamic Code Analysis
4 years of relevant experience with a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related area; or 2 years with a MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related area; or 12 years of experience in lieu of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.