**This is a 6-month co-op opportunity for Fall 2019. Selected candidate must be available to work full time July – December 2019.**
Don’t just start a co-op, start a career. Global Business Services – Supply Chain (GBS-SC) is seeking a full time co-op student employee for January – June 2019 to serve as a Supply Chain Compliance CO-OP. GBS-SC is Raytheon’s enterprise services organization focusing on procurement for all Raytheon businesses. The Compliance team supports buyers across the United States in the areas of process improvement, compliance, material program management, training and audit.
The role is located at Raytheon’s Plano, TX office and the successful candidate will be required to have reliable transportation to this facility every day. Minimal travel to other Raytheon facilities may be required. The Compliance CO-OP will also have the opportunity to achieve Raytheon certifications in the areas of procurement, subcontract management and Raytheon Six Sigma. Job shadowing, mentoring, leadership learning sessions and flexible work arrangements are also available. At the end of the rotation, the co-op will have a solid understanding of procurement, compliance, SAP, reporting tools and the aerospace and defense industry.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Compliance Manager, Compliance team, and procurement team on projects that ensure we remain compliant to the most recent regulations. Outcomes from this position will help to drive leadership decisions and shape the way we conduct business.
Key Responsibilities may include:
US Citizenship Required: This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship.
- Evaluate purchase orders for compliance to FAR, DFAR, and company policies/procedures
- Support purchasing organization by providing guidance and training
- Assist in audit preparation and execution
- Support audits made by DCAA, DCMA and internal audit organizations
- Develop and produce metrics and reports that highlight compliance concerns
- Create ad-hoc reports to support team member’s needs for audits, management reviews and special projects
- Serve on compliance project team(s)
- Completion of a Raytheon Six Sigma project to become a Raytheon Six Sigma specialist
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience using SAP (Procurement functions, Business Warehouse, Business Objects)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including Pivot Tables, Macros, etc)
- Exposure to and understanding of FAR and DFAR.
Candidate must be in/entering their junior or senior year(60+ credit hours) and actively pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcript when applying to this requisition.