Operations - Test B
First, Second, or Third Shift position - Depending on Business Needs
Performs moderately complex troubleshooting to the sub component and component levels, testing, and acceptance of production, deliverable material on pre-production and development systems, infrared devices, lowest replaceable unit, subs, final assemblies and components.
- Utilizes diversified test and measurement equipment, and supports multiple setups simultaneously.
- Works to prints, sketches, schematics, specifications, process sheets, and outlines
- May work under environmental extremes.
- Works with verbal, written, video or computer-based procedures and a knowledge of electronic theory, acquires, transports and sets up test equipment and test conditions.
- Applies knowledge of electronic theory, diagnostic aids, specifications and manuals to isolate failures in both the unit under test and associated test equipment to lowest replaceable unit or component.
- May perform rework, inspection and re-inspection incidental to test and, as required, to return defective unit under test to operational condition in compliance with specification.
- Transports equipment, hardware and repair material between work departments as required.
- Maintains associated peripheral equipment, tools and fixtures incidental to test process in proper operating condition and in accordance with general housekeeping guidelines.
- Performs inspection of material utilizing test equipment, hand tools and other mechanical tools.
- Performs all marking, stenciling, and painting as required by process.
- Fabricates special-purpose jigs, fixtures, and adapters.
- Performs daily/weekly test station calibrations as required.
- Tunes and pots RF modules.
- Identifies deficiencies and makes suggestions to improve product reliability and quality.
- Performs general maintenance and housekeeping of workplace, tools and equipment.
- Maintains records, moves materials and follows safety rules in performance of duties.
- As required, works with engineering personnel with normal levels of support and supervision.
- Performs other similar duties as required or directed.
- Lifts up to 25lbs individually or up to 40lbs as a two person lift
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.Required Education:What’s YOUR Mission?
- High School Diploma
- Over 1 year of electronics education
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.