General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Work with program teams, business development and Capture teams to optimize staffing for new opportunities
Create staffing strategies that are in line with technical and management approaches
Articulate the staffing approach and processes in management volumes
Ensure requirements allow for appropriate staffing processes
Optimize all current staffing data using corporate tools (e.g. ePMO)
Enhance program reporting to quantify characteristics of proposed staff
Analyze and recommend staffing improvements that enhance proposed approach
Maintain all staffing data for opportunities
Run staffing calls and coordinate all staffing actions for new opportunities
Serve as liaison with all Managers, SubK companies
Ensure all requisitions are of appropriate GDIT LCAT and level based on customer requirement and industry salary estimates
If viable, lead new recruiting efforts
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more high profile contract programs.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with high-level customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Performs business development activities.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
8. Serves as a team or task leader.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
10-15 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.