General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Manage, guide, and oversee Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection operations being conducted by overt and clandestine HUMINT collectors inside or outside of the continental United States.
1. Provides support to HUMINT collection operations being conducted by overt and clandestine collectors worldwide.
2. Provides HUMINT mission management by generating operational directives, focusing collection efforts, and enabling responsiveness to information requirements.
3. Participates in production of quality reporting.
4. Contributes to preparedness of HUMINT collectors, collaborating across the Intelligence Community to increase target knowledge.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
6. Participates in special projects as required
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.