full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Software Developer in the Hanover, Maryland area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Security Solutions Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
- Experience in software reverse engineering (to include the use of tools such as IDAPro, gdb, WinDbg, OllyDbg, etc)
- Experience in vulnerability research
- Strong proficiency in C programming
- Experience with source code analysis
- Experience with assembly programming (any architecture)
- Proficiency in Python scripting
- Experience using continuous integration tools
- Experience developing automated testing
Team Specific Requirements:
- Linux Team
- Experience with Linux kernel development
- Network Devices Team
- Thorough understanding of network devices and protocols
- Windows Team
- Experience with Windows programming
- Experience using Visual Studio for development
- Experience with Windows kernel development and Windows internals
- Mobile Team
- Experience with low-level mobile development (Android or iOS)