full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Enterprise Architect in the Washington, DC area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The MCIS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
· Establishes system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large scale information systems.
· Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
· As appropriate, ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application.
· Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization, and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
· Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
· Must possess a BA/BS degree, an additional 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
· Must possess 10-12 years of related experience.
· Relevant technical certifications are strongly desired.
· Possess a broad technical background.
· Solid understanding of enterprise level DMZ architectures.
· Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
· Experience across hardware and software systems, networking, storage, & virtualization in secure government environments.
· Conversant with secure software development methodologies.
· Experience with acquisition and maintenance of security accreditation.
· Experience with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio.
· Must possess an active DOJ TS/SCI.