full-time employee contract
· Oversee large program modernization effort, consolidating
three legacy systems into one new application as well as ensuring the data
migration to an AWS environment is successfully completed.
· Must be technically astute in DevOpps,
Microservices and AWS Data Lakes.
· Ensure that program meets or exceeds expectations
by overseeing all program activities to include, but not limited to, schedule,
scope, budget, risk and quality control.
· Serve as a primary liaison between the client and
ManTech, providing quick resolution to issues that arise.
· Facilitate activities between the company,
customers and partners, providing continual status reports and resolving issues
in a timely manner.
· Active participate in all Program Increments (PIs)
which include the clients and multiple contractors supporting various
programs. Ensure team is proactive in
the PI session as well as the retrospective, providing accurate and timely
feedback to the team.
· Works closely with the SAFE Agile Coach to ensure
teams are on target and collaborating to various stakeholders and team members
· Directs the activities of program staff and sub-contractors and is responsible
for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate
the successful completion of the program tasks
· Manage customer expectations with regard to the
program and related activities. Explore
methods for improvement, and make recommendations to company management and
customers for improving and/or enhancing the program. Work with the client to turn ideas into
future business opportunities.
· Actively engage in change management with
stakeholders to ensure successful acceptance and readiness of delivered
· Support and adhere to an identified system and
software lifecycles, operational procedures, and security standards by
following the required processes.
· Identify barriers and risk factors that may
inhibit or impede the program and/or its projects and define mitigation
· Provide input regarding project management
· Hire, train and manage staff. Direct and lead all members of the program
team to achieve program objectives.
Coach staff to meet performance standards.
· Work closely with Financial Analyst to ensure budgetary
compliance is maintained and EVM reports are delivered on schedule.
· Ability to lead a staff of 80+ employees.
All other duties as assigned or directed.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration,
healthcare, or Information Technology or another relevant field. A master’s
degree in a relevant field is highly desirable.
Years of experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
· 14- 15+ years of program management experience
within projects and programs that focus on Healthcare related initiatives or
· Proven experience in managing healthcare IT
programs as well as multiple, large projects/programs.
· Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Experience complying with computer security requirements
· Experience in leading edge technology and
· Experience in use of Open Source tools and the
selection of them.
· Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certification
· Exceptional communication skills, including issue
resolution, negotiation, and conflict management. Clear and concise communication expertise
both at the executive level and across the program team.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
with all levels of the organization, both written and verbal
· Ability to think strategically and to mold IT
projects to meet business requirements.
· Ability to respond effectively to sensitive
inquiries or complaints from client and/or partners.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general
business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and
governmental regulations. Ability to
write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
· Previous experience with Centers for Medicare and
Medicaid Services (CMS) contracts a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
including strong writing skills
· Shows strong personal initiative with ability to
meet aggressive deadlines