full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by
Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the
missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know
us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior IA/Security Specialist, in the Clarksburg, WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Job Description:
As an Applications Systems Analyst, you will perform formulations and define system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Establishes procedures to solve problems regarding system equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and output.
Position Requirements include:
• Experience with installation, configuration and administration of Enterprise Web Services appliances or products
• Experience configuring services and security policies within Enterprise Web Services appliances or products
• 8 years of experience in general system administration, to include patching, monitoring, and scripting
• Experience working with XML
• Experience with troubleshooting SOAP and REST based web service transactions that use Enterprise Web Services appliances or products, specifically DataPower
• Familiar with other network components like Load Balancers and firewalls
• Experience in migrating Enterprise Web Services objects between environments
• Experience deploying code to Enterprise Web Services appliances or products
• Experience in tuning devices and services for performance.
• SOA & Web Services experience also highly desired.
• Experience with Linux operating systems
• Experience with XSLT, PKI, SSl, Web Services/WSDLs
• Reasonable understanding of the OSI model
• Experience with Load Balancing (VIP's etc)Education Requirements:
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent preferred.
Key Words: Systems Admin., XML, DataPower, SOAP, REST, Load Balancers, Firewalls, SOA, Web Services