full-time employee contract
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
The Maintenance Monitor is responsible for supporting Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Engineering in the execution of their duties. R&M Maintenance Monitors are responsible for collection of Reliability and Maintainability information along with supporting proposed maintenance techniques and principles in the development, design, modification, test and evaluation of the VH-92A Presidential Helicopter.
- Participate in the collection, review and processing of accurate maintenance and support of VH-92A maintenance actions.
- Interface with maintenance personnel.
- Observe tests and evaluations of aircraft and ground station systems, equipment, and components.
- Compile and process maintenance data utilizing Maintenance Action Forms (MAFs) and Optimized Organizational Maintenance Application (OOMA) in support of Reliability and Maintainability efforts for VH-92A.
Top Secret/YW preferred
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous Reliability & Maintainability Data Collection experience is desired, but not required.
• HMX-1 Service maintenance experience is desired, but not required.
• Marine Helicopter service experience or Navy Helicopter service experience.
• Experience with 4790 maintenance documentation.
• Be proficient using PC’s and Microsoft Office or equivalent applications
• Knowledge of multiple aircraft sub-systems such as: airframe, mechanical, electrical, and avionics is highly desired.
• Experience with design for maintainability Engineering work experience or training, degree not required.