Cervesa O&M Program Manager (G11)
Proprietary Programs manages a group of MTS-related programs for proprietary customers that includes development, upgrades, production, O&M support, and continuous improvement. We are seeking a qualified Program Manager to lead Cervesa O&M activities as well as special projects and proposals. Primary duties will be to manage the program’s depot repair activities, spare parts procurement, and asset distribution. The O&M program also has a significant engineering budget to support continuous product improvement, and to complement other development activities within the group. The program is in its final year of its current contract, so near-term duties will include managing the proposal effort for a new five-year support program. Secondary duties will be to manage or support cost estimating, proposal activities, and special projects involving capability development and demonstrations, production transition, production, and/or upgrades.
Proprietary Programs is part of the Special Capabilities Sensors department of Surveillance and Targeting Systems in ISRS/SAS.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accountable to the STS product line for executing programs and meeting business financial goals. Includes weekly Program Performance Reviews, quarterly EACs, and continuous attention to financial and execution performance.
- Maintain and report status of all repair items in flow. Actively monitor and manage repair throughput and continuously look for ways to improve efficiency and Repair Turn-Around Times.
- Maintain customer LRU inventory database for each CONUS and OCONUS location. Maintain spare parts levels at the McKinney depot and manned forward sites.
- Prepare and submit an Annual Property Report for the customer
- Responsible for meeting customer commitments and contract deliverables as well as actions associated with program reporting and cost / schedule control
- Proposal / capture manager actions, managing projects and task orders for technology development and insertion, and initial/low rate production management of cross functional integrated product teams.
- Coordinate with other Proprietary Programs managers and lead engineers to appropriately apply O&M engineering budgets supporting continuous producibility and reliability improvements and documentation, factory and field test equipment, operation and maintenance manuals, and engineering activities complementing other development activities within the group.
- Minimum 10 years relevant Program Management, Cost Account Manager, and/or Integrated Product Team Lead experience
- Working knowledge of development and application of integrated master plan and schedule, Risk and Opportunity management, Earned Value management, closed loop corrective actions, configuration control and financial reporting
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated skills for applying Best Practices; PM Best Practices preferred
- Experience with or working knowledge of cost and schedule management, developing financial forecasts and preparing EAC reviews
- Existing DoD Secret Clearance, Top Secret preferred
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Strong business sense to proactively identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently, including cost/benefit analysis through processes
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and Project tools, comprehension of Manufacturing Requirements Planning and PRISM.
- Technical knowledge of Electro-optical / Infrared Systems and/or similar technologies
- SAS Tier 5 Program Management Certification or ability to obtain
- Leadership skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams to foster improvements in established processes across all program areas to ensure predictable, quick reaction results.
- Effective interpersonal skills especially in team building/maintenance and customer relationships.
- Familiar with factory depot operations, throughput analysis, and implementing RTAT improvements
- Basic understanding of the military operations community and logistics support structures
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.