full-time employee contract
Analyze userneeds to determine functional and cross-functional requirements. Perform functional allocation to identifyrequired tasks and their interrelationships.
Understandsthe client's business practices, market position and deployment of technologyinto Healthcare environments. Facilitates Business Process Change and will provide Change ManagementConsulting to ensure that organizational aspects (i.e. organizational culture,fit, etc.) are addressed as new enabling technologies are implemented. Performs technical and business relatedresearch to support client needs, assist in the installation/implementation,development and analysis of materials/processes/systems. Works with team in the analysis, formulation,development and delivery of engagement material and results. Completes operational analysis and documentsthrough workflows and workflow scenarios. Individuals in this job family will have regular interaction withclients. Consultants may also work onprojects at customer sites alone or with a team. (It should be understood thatthis is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of anyindividual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for eachemployee).
· Receivesassignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meetobjectives.
· May besolely responsible for all phases of a consulting engagement.
· Providesguidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with establishedpolicies.
· Work isreviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
· Establishesand recommends changes to policies which affect subordinate organization(s).
· Works oncomplex problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requiresevaluation of identifiable factors.
· Exercisesjudgment within generally defined procedures and policies in selecting methodsand techniques for obtaining solutions.
· May providegeneral supervision to lower level supervisors and direct supervision to exemptemployees and/or skilled nonexempt employees.
· Approximately25% travel
· May workvirtually
· Continental US – dependingon deployment location underway
· Operationalexperience across Registration and Scheduling
· Deep Cernerapplication knowledge
· Bachelor'sdegree in Business Administration (or related field) or equivalent and 7 yearsrelated experience.
· MBA orclinical credentials preferred
· Must be a US Citizen