Site Security Manager – Raytheon IDS, Marlborough, MA.
This position will be responsible for the management of security operations at the Raytheon location in Marlborough, MA to include Facility Security Officer (FSO) responsibilities under the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). Reporting to the IDS Sr. Manager of Industrial Security, the chosen candidate will also have security oversight responsibility for the off-site location in Sudbury, MA. Relocation support with a capped budget will be available to the selected applicant if they are eligible per company policy - amount to be discussed at the appropriate stage in our process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
NOTE– This position requires an active U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Secret Security Clearance as of day one of employment. Further, the individual selected will be required to obtain a Top Secret Clearance after starting this assignment. Only US Citizens are eligible to obtain US Security Clearances.Required Skills: • Minimum 10 years of experience in a Security or related field • Demonstrated leadership ability• Strong National Industrial Security Program experience and expertise• Uncompromising ethics and integrity• Proven experience interacting positively with Defense Security Service or other Cognizant Security Agency personnel• Current Secret Clearance and must be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance -
- Manage a team of security professionals to ensure compliance under the NISP.
- Administer the company programs for handling and safeguarding classified and proprietary information.
- Conduct self-audits and coordinates with government and industry oversight agencies to facilitate inspections/audits of security programs and systems.
- Write policy and procedures to enforce compliance with government and Company requirements.
- Investigate security violations and prepare reports detailing procedures to preclude future occurrences.
- Coordinate with government agencies to obtain authorizations, interpretations, and acceptable deviations with regulations.
- Maintaining the information management system for control of classified materials.
- Lead security incident response and workplace violence team
- Provide guidance, subject matter expertise and mentorship to security personnel
Except in rare cases, only US Citizens are eligible to obtain US Security Clearances.Desired Skills: • Demonstrated success of being an inclusive leader of a diverse group
• Previous Facility Security Officer experience managing a complex facility• History of strong collaboration both vertically and horizontally in a professional organization• Exceptional time management, prioritization abilities, and ability to achieve goals and targets while performing multiple tasks• Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills• Strong business acumen• FSO Certification for a classified possessing facilityEducation:• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Criminal Justice, or other field of study from an accredited University or College strongly preferred. Please note that significant directly applicable experience in the Defense industry as a Security management professional will be considered in lieu of degree and will only be advanced in the hiring process at the hiring manager's discretion. What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.