Raytheon Applied Signal Technology (AST) seeks a highly-skilled program executive, with a proven track record of growing new business within the airborne SIGINT market, to drive business growth within its Surveillance Systems Division (SSD). The leader will be responsible for customer engagement, understanding of customer missions and capability gaps, evaluating market and customer addressable budgets, developing a long-term business pipeline, leading multifunctional teams to compelling solutions, developing capture program plans, allocating new business investment funds, and providing active oversight of capture activities.
This role will directly interface with our customers (IC, DoD, International, and restricted), Raytheon’s executive management, AST program managers, business development staff, and cross-discipline technical staff to create and propose compelling solutions to customer problems.
The highly qualified candidate must be a dynamic leader, a self-starter, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. The candidate must have a strong knowledge of airborne SIGINT technologies, the customer community, and a deep understanding of the customer CONOPs. The candidate will also generate briefing material and must be able to effectively and clearly present the material to multiple leadership levels both in the company and to the customer organizations. This individual must also be able to grasp new concepts quickly and be able to adapt solutions to new customer mission demands.
- Minimum 12 years of directly relevant experience in the design, testing, production, aircraft integration, fielding, data processing, and mission support of airborne SIGINT sensor systems.
- Direct experience developing white papers, ROMs, proposals, and Gate Review packages on pursuits with potential value >$100M.
- Proven ability to manage a multi-million dollar annual investment budget to achieve business growth outcomes.
- Deep and ongoing IC, DoD, SOCOM and restricted SOF connections in SIGINT and Airborne ISR – ability to arrange customer meetings, gather situational awareness, and influence customer thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and grow major new programs in the airborne SIGINT community.
- Practical understanding of airborne SIGINT and ISR systems and their capabilities, technical specifications, and mission value.
- Exceptional knowledge of JCIDS, PPBE, Defense Acquisition, and QRC/rapid fielding procedures and limitations.
- Advanced understanding of the government procurement, fiscal, and regulatory environment.
- Exceptional leadership and problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to build teams, influence positive results in a matrix environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with CI poly. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems. ?
- Breadth of expertise: Software design, FPGA design, system design, operations and maintenance of systems, remote field deployment, and system test; communications systems and real-time signal processing techniques; Understanding of RADAR signals and wireless communications signals, including modern protocols, network operations, transport structures, and telecom equipment.
- Profit and Loss management experience.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Science, Technology, Mathematics or a related field.Desired Education:
Graduate degree in a relevant technical and/or business field (e.g. financial analysis; business case analysis; return on investment analysis).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.