What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Program Contracts supporting the Patriot Systems Domestic Programs with Foreign Military Sale (FMS) content and supporting new FMS business capture. The individual will be responsible for providing leadership to a team with various levels of contracting experience. The individual in this role will be responsible for Contracts leadership for the Patriot Programs portfolio which includes production, development and sustainment contracts. This individual should possess experience with Department of Defense (DoD) Contracting including Foreign Military Sales (FMS), leading a team/talent development, developing negotiation strategies, intellectual property and have an understanding of the ITAR. The ideal candidate will have contracts, program management and leadership skills including:
- Providing strategic thought leadership to develop innovative contracts solutions which will result in achieving program and business area objectives.
- Engaging in strategic assessment of business pursuits, proposal preparation, contract negotiations and contract management.
- Developing strategies for business pursuits.
- Leading a team of broadly skilled professionals.
- Ensuring successful governance/compliance of the function.
- Display an advanced understanding of business relationships and contract structures, while demonstrating an exemplary level of business acumen.
- Differentiate between routine and non-routine contract elements and terms, and be able to make recommended solutions.
- Using sound management principles, broker closure to general business agreements, i.e., teaming agreements, proprietary information agreements, etc., along with understanding of management, organization, planning and controls.
- 10 years of professional experience
- Preference for experience working as Contracts Manager of large DoD Production Contracts or other contract types
- Experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and/or equivalent government regulations
- Ability to travel (approximately 10%)
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance within a year of employment
Educational Requirement: BS degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related degree. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Advanced degree (Masters or J.D.)
- NCMA Certification (CPCM or CFCM)
- Existing Clearance (Secret)
- Demonstrated ability to develop advanced concepts and solutions to unusual problems that involve a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation.
- Experience with contract & financial structures, pricing strategies, policy & procedure and compliance principles.
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.