Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Number: 1076322
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Description/Job Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Coordinator is to drive the disciplined application of our relationship based sales process.
This process emphasizes development of advance client relationships, strategic positioning for identified opportunities and development of high-quality responses to satisfy client business goals. The Inside Sales Coordinator positions us to win work and supports global growth of our business.
As an Inside Sales Coordinator you will:
- Lead by example.
KBR's Zero Harm program to promote an incident and injury free culture.
Be proactive in ensuring health and safety of bid team throughout the sales process.
- Organize, motivate and direct a multidiscipline pursuit team to develop strategic sales deliverables
- Support Sales Leaders and Operations in key relationship developing activities, such as market research of clients, competitors and markets; development of key client strategies; and development of executive summaries, executive briefings and white papers
- Actively work with Sales and Operations to develop and implement action plans for strategic positioning including project brief; development of win strategy; SWOT analysis; preliminary Executive Summary; conduct strategy review and preliminary bid decision and identify execution team
- Plan, organize and direct development of high-quality response documents with competitive and compelling sales messages to satisfy business goals.
This includes analysis of client bid request, development of response plan (including pursuit budget, pursuit team, compliance matrix, response outline and bid schedule), initiate formal bid decision, conduct pursuit kick-off meeting, manage and work with team to develop proposal response, refine Executive Summary, conduct in-progress reviews, schedule pricing and risk reviews, ensure timely delivery of response
- Translate win strategy into key themes and produce compelling sales documents emphasizing benefits statements, graphics and proofs
- Work with Sales Lead and Pursuit Operations Lead to develop, obtain approval for, monitor spending against and report significant variances against pursuit budget
- Work with Pursuit Operations Lead to develop innovative solutions, or utilize corporate network to identify existing capabilities that respond to client challenges and create a differentiated competitive advantage
- Share sales materials, information, knowledge and best practices with other Inside Sales team members company-wide
- Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Experience: 5 years of relevant experience within the engineering and construction industry preferred
- Technical: Strong capability in Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software a plus
- Language: Effective verbal and written communication skills in English (and other languages, as applicable) required
- Other: Work may be required after hours and on weekends, and sometimes on short notice. Must also be willing and able to travel preferred
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.