General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
General Dynamics is seeking a professional and highly motived candidate for a Sr. System Engineer position with a high level of understanding in planning, implementation, operation and maintenance of integrated networks used in support of a resilient and secure, fully operational environment. Qualified candidates should ensure that their resume demonstrates knowledge and experiences in the following:
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Experience with design, architecture, and implementation of Identity and Access Management (IdAM) and Privileged Account Management (PAM)/Additional Two-Factor (A2FA) for NMCI and OCONUS Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net)
11. Demonstrated knowledge to excle in Enterprise level system and domain architecture, operations, network engineering and administration.
1. 5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
2. Minimum of 1year experience (within the last 4 years) with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools.
3. Minimum of 2 years of experience working with data capture, modeling, and analysis of Navy Integrated systems, network, data, activity and operations.
4. Experience with design, architecture, and implementation of Identity and Access Management (IdAM) and Privileged Account Management (PAM)/Additional Two-Factor (A2FA) for NMCI and OCONUS Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net)
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) IAT II: Microsoft/LINUX Operating System Industry certifications, CompTIA Security+CE Certification