This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is looking for a mid-level Asset Administrator to join its team in El Segundo, CA. You will be responsible for managing all 10 functions within Asset Management, but primarily working in Property Program Support and Special Projects. You will be conducting/assisting property audits; providing guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability; Interpreting Contracts, performing asset inventories, recording originations, and reconciliation activities, and preparing periodic and special purpose reports relative to such matters as taxes, rentals and leasing, insurance, facility usage, etc.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides assistance and technical expertise in property issues and coordinates property control activities to ensure continual accountability of government, associate contractor, or company assets in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy.
- Maintains program property from womb to tomb.
- Contacts potential users and negotiates transfers.
- Conducts property assessments; provides guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability; and prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
- May lead property activities regarding Contract Closures and assist with Disposition of program assets to include bidsales, DAs, loss reporting, and DEMIL.
- Corresponds with DCMA Government Property Administrators, using a strong knowledge of FAR Property Clauses and performing asset inventories.
- Minimum of 6 years of Supply Chain, Logistics, or Asset Management
- Experience in the Aerospace and/or Defense industry with government contracts, Physical Inventory, Records, Utilization, Disposition, Storage, Contractor Self-Assessment, Audits, and SCM
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, DoD and NASA regulations
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power point, etc.)
- Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Able to travel (within US)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- SAP (APEX/PRISM) Experience
- NPMA Certifications CPPM/CPPS/CPPA
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks to complete assignments with minimal supervision to no supervision
- Sound leadership, problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complex tasks and projects
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Six Sigma certification
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fieldDesired Education:
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.