The Electronic Warfare (EW) Electronic Protect (EP) Systems Department within Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems SEIT (Systems Engineering, Integration and Test) Center has immediate opportunities for Systems Engineers who are committed and passionate about learning EW solutions. Our department supports development, deployment and sustainment of Electronic Support (ES), Electronic Protect (EP) and Electronic Attack (EA) capabilities and products. We innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. We march towards a simple vision – ownership for cost effective, high quality and on-time products.
EWS at Raytheon – Products line; News; Videos:
- Work side by side with industry recognized technical leaders and within multidisciplinary teams to develop and implement world class solutions
- Develop top level system architectures and requirements for situational awareness and countermeasure technologies
- Conduct system design performance assessments through Modeling, Simulation and Analysis across a variety of challenging problem spaces
- Partner with multiple engineering disciplines in design and development of algorithms, trade studies, and product concepts and designs
- Develop and execute test methodologies both in laboratory and field environments for demonstration and/or requirement sell-off
- Department of +100 engineers supporting 2 mission areas across 7 national locations supporting products deployed across the globe
- Educational assistance and development programs to support career roadmaps as a leader or technical contributor
- Employee Resource Groups, community outreach programs for personal growth and development
- Cultural hub, population 32K+, that includes pristine beaches, award-winning wineries, health care excellence and historic venues; Year-round 70° climate, cultural festivals and events, scenic trails, drives and views throughout Santa Barbara community - Live & Work in Goleta, CA; HQ for Electronic Warfare Systems / EP
Systems Engineering (SE), Electronic Warfare (EW), RF Engineering, Integration and Test (I&T), Requirements Management, DOORS, Modeling, Simulation and Analysis (MS&A), Operational Analysis (OA),
- Minimum of 6 years of related engineering experience is required.
- Strong desire to apply education and experience to problem solving and critical thinking technical challenges
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to present data and explain results to management & customers
- Familiarity in programming with MATLAB/Simulink, Python and/or C++
- Occasional business travel is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active (or active within past 24 months) DoD Secret Clearance; must be able to access U.S. only data systems.
Required Education :
- Experience in EW Systems Engineering related to digital signal processing, waveform development, and receiver-exciter architectures
- Knowledge of Electronic Warfare/RF/Microwave principles and system and subsystem-level analysis methodologies
- Familiarity with requirements management and tracking tools such as Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting of subsystems containing software and/or firmware
- Familiarity using RF/Microwave test equipment such as a Network Analyzer with calibrations kits, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, RF Power Meter, Oscilloscope
- Experience in proposal development and cost estimation
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five years
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.Desired Education :
Master’s / Ph.D degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.