General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Aegis Combat Systems Readiness Assessment Team (CSRAT)Lead/Subject Matter expert IV
Serves as a top level technical or functional expert, often working on multiple projects and programs.
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Specific Additional Requirements:
A team lead shall at minimum been designated as a shipboard Tactical Action Officer (TAO) and have completed the Navy's Personnel Qualification Standard (PQS) NAVEDTRA 43304-Series. The Combat Systems Team Leaders shall have served at least two tours as a shipboard TAO on AEGIS ships. Additionally, the candidate upon request shall show evidence of experience (i.e. letters of designation and/or documentation within Navy Fitness Reports or Evaluations) demonstrated on active duty performing TAO duties within the past 3 years. These team leaders shall be qualified Surface Warfare Officers/Line Officers or Limited Duty/Chief Warrant Officers (i.e., System Test Officers (STO), Operations Technical Officers (OPSTECH). Contractors that have been performing duties training, mentoring and evaluating shipboard TAOs, that meet all of the specific qualification criteria above, may be evaluated for candidacy as well. Candidates shall process documentation within Navy Fitness Reports, Evaluations, or prior contract performance) a minimum of 20yrs of experience and shall have demonstrated relevant experience within the past 3 years.
10-15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN AREA OF EXPERTISE.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.