At Raytheon, we aspire to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems supplier through world-class people and technology.
Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS), a business unit of Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems, is seeking Senior Software Engineer [Integration] for their Dallas, TX area. ISRS is a cornerstone of Raytheon's sensing domain expertise and innovation, ISRS designs, develops, produces and supports a vast array of electro-optical/infrared sensors, active electronically scanned array/scanning radars, and various integrated systems solutions to provide customers with actionable information for strike, persistent surveillance, and special mission applications. ISRS products are deployed by every branch of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security, and several other governments, commercial and international customers.
This position supports:
- The integration of a mission equipment sensor suite (radar, EO/IR, SIGINT) and communications equipment suite into an integrated surveillance system consisting of special mission aircraft and ground stations.
- The effort will include defect resolution on existing software, and the integration of COTS software into the overall mission system.
- The individual must operate in a fast paced environment and interface with other disciplines including systems engineering to accomplish program objectives.
- The position is located at a contractor facility in Oklahoma City. The candidate must be willing to reside in Oklahoma City for a period of 12 to 18 months. A TDOA package is available.
- This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
- Minimum 8+ years of professional software development and integration experience
- Strong technical development, integration, and problem solving skills
- Experience integrating software on large, complex systems
- Proficiency with the Java programming language
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with multiple domains including radar, EO/IR, COMINT/SIGINT, and/or communications
- Experience integrating third party software
- Experience with UNIX system administration and shell scripting
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- Experience with SOAP, REST, OSGi, JEE, and JSON
- Experience with C/C++
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Science or Engineering.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.