full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented AM Analyst to join our team in the Marshall, VA. area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides management, customers, and sub-contractors with logistics technology and information that ensures effective and economical support for products, service, equipment and systems.
• Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, and related information to identify and document maintenance and support requirements.
• Reviews engineering designs and analyzes equipment characteristics.
• Develops and prepares manuals, bulletins, and information systems to provide logistics support.
• Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of experience.
• Travel 0-25%
• DA PAM 700-142
An active or current TS/SCI clearance is required.