Depot HR Assistant (Personnel Assistant III) - Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
This position performs work in support of human resource professionals that requires a good working knowledge of personnel procedures, guides, and precedents.
- Interviewing applicants, obtaining references, and recommending placement in a well-defined occupation.
- Has a range of personal contact within and outside the organization, in addition to handling employee-sensitive material.
- May be involved in identifying potential issues and grievance procedures, in addition to documenting necessary information to avoid company threat.
- May make recommendations to human resource professionals on job classification, wage rates, and employee salaries.
- Use of computers may be relied on heavily for organizational and reporting purposes. Advanced experience with office software packages may be needed.
- May perform some routine office work in addition to the above duties.
- Supervisor will review completed work against stated objectives.
- Perform other duties as requested
Knowledge & Skills
- This level requires extensive knowledge of various office software packages.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good working knowledge of personnel procedures, guides, and precedents.
Experience & Education
- High school degree required; Associates degree preferred.
- Typically 4-6 years previous experience as Personnel Assistant.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions
More Jobs For Veterans...