Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) S3 group is looking for a Supply Chain Program Specialist II. You serve as the leader for all programs’ supply chain activities and are the liaison between the Program Manager(s), IPT’s and other functional leads, and the Supply Chain organization. You also responsible for the development, coordination, and execution of all program material strategies, supply chain objectives, and enterprise objectives. You will work closely with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create common schedules based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP). Responsibilities span from the front end of the business SCM activities through contract closure. We need an individual who will be able to exert influence and have an effect on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program and the program IPT team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Risk and Opportunity management, briefing in customer forums, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Developing and executing supply chain strategies and plans
- Creating, managing, and executing material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP).
- Providing comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensuring compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable.
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues, Make/Buy Where strategy, strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Developing and leading supply chain proposal activities including task descriptions and bases of estimates
- Developing and executing risk/opportunity plans to meet program objectives
- Identifying and developing opportunities for small business participation
- Monitoring and proactively addressing performance and financial metrics including those related to cost, schedule, quality, and EVMS.
- Developing and tracking budgets, targets, working capital, initiating and maintaining accurate sales forecasts, short-range outlooks (SRO), material EACs, sales and operating Plans and Annual Operating Plans (AOP).
- Flowing down Supplier Management Best Practices to suppliers which include risk mitigation and subcontract management plans.
- Collaborating with other S3 programs to maximize efficiency of program execution
- At least 2 years of professional experience including Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Operations, Production Control, Program Management, or Finance
- Experience participating in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MRP/ERP Systems (SAP, Oracle, etc)
- Experience with MS Office (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel, etc)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
- Raytheon MPM certification or equivalent experience
- Experience interfacing with internal management
- Leading team of individuals
- Schedule/Budget management
- Experience in Earned Value Management or demonstrated performance against financial budgets and forecasts
- Experience with the development of SSOW’s
- Experience developing & executing Risk/Opportunity plans to meet program objectives
- Raytheon Earned Value certification
- Demonstrated performance against financial budgets and forecasts
- Experience supporting proposal efforts
- Experience implementing continuous improvement, Six Sigma or Lean methodologies
Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.)Desired Education:
MBA, Advanced Degree 130545
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.