General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Designs, evaluates, plans, tests, and operates electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems. RFID Engineer experience preferred.
1. Performs engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
2. Performs various tests and analyzes and documents results.
3. Identifies and documents clients' functional requirements.
4. Reviews, writes, and provides updates to technical documentation.
5. Analyzes research & development plans.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and/or engineering support staff.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related engineering experience.
*Automatic Identification Technology (AIT)/Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) experience required.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.