Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) S3 group is looking for a mid-level Material Program Manager (MPM). You need to be a strong leader with demonstrated project management skills and be directly accountable for ensuring overall supplier performance. You must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to successfully interface with all levels of internal management, including supplier management.
You serve as the leader for all programs’ supply chain activities and are the liaison between the Program Manager(s), IPT’s and other functional leads, and the Supply Chain organization. You also responsible for the development, coordination, and execution of all program material strategies, supply chain objectives, and enterprise objectives. You will work closely with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create common schedules based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP). Responsibilities span from the front end of the business SCM activities through contract closure. We need an individual who will be able to exert influence and have an effect on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program and the program IPT team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Raytheon is looking for an experienced Material Program Manager (MPM) for programs located in El Segundo, CA in support of the Global Hawk & ASRS Product lines. You serve as the liaison between Supply Chain and the program IPT. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creates, manages and executes material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure.
- Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, Small Business plan development and execution, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the MB/MW strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Act as the Control Account Manager (CAM). Working at the front end of the business, the MPM identifies and secures Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and manages the Supply Chain content of the proposal pipeline.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Supply Chain or relevant professional experience, including Project/program Management, Finance, or Operations
- Experience with supply chain and related systems, procurement, MPR, receiving, cost estimating, and finance
- Experience in managing requirements to a schedule and budget
- Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Advanced problem solving experience
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- The ability to obtain a security clearance
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Operations or related field
- Working knowledge of PRISM/SAP
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Experience interfacing with all levels of internal management
- Experience with Supplier management and/or Subcontract management
- Experience translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- Negotiation experience
- Experience working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
Desired Education: MBA, Masters in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management preferredU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.