The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) is an engineering organization that focuses on product producibility and mission assurance. It is a vital link in the integrated product development process that allows Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) to introduce reliable new products faster, better, and more economically.
Assume the role of Tier II IPTL and lead program execution under the supervision of Tier 1 IPTL
Duties will include execution of program within cost and schedule, Collect and report EVMS metrics, Generate and maintain IMS, Provide leadership to multi-discipline technical team, manage suppliers and Supply chain organization, maintain staff and perform administrative duties for the department.
- Minimum 4 years of occupational experience in hardware development including parts selection, bill of materials, and use of industry standard CAE tools to perform schematic capture.
- Proficient at using laboratory test equipment such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Proficient at creating hardware documentation such as requirements, design description, acceptance test procedures.
- Proficient at laboratory environment hardware test, troubleshooting and integration/test activities at all levels of hardware product assembly.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Expedition Tools (DxDesigner).
- Experience with place and route and signal integrity analysis.
- Experience with formal hardware qualification testing.
- Experience with providing engineering/troubleshooting support to manufacturing operations.
- Experience with FPGA design using VHDL or Verilog.
- Experience with PC and embedded software programming using ‘C’ language.
- Self-motivated, effective communicator and team player dedicated to delivering robust and cost effective solutions.
BS from an accredited university with a major in Electrical Engineering.Desired Education
: MS from an accredited university with a major in Electrical Engineering. 130568
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.