Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Air Warfare Mission Integrator to join our team in the Lexington Park, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization.
The IMS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
- Developing an Air Warfare system of systems and mission area functional requirements and conducting kill chain assessments.
- Developing Air Warfare concepts of employment (CONEMP) mission assessments for mission technical baseline (MTBs) and integrated capability technical baseline (ICTBs) products and evaluations.
MUST CURRENTLY HOLD AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis to develop Air Warfare system of systems and mission area functional requirements.
- Perform kill chain assessments and support Air Warfare concept of employment mission assessments for mission technical baselines and integrated capability technical baseline products and evaluations.
- Perform and support warfighting assessments and effectiveness analysis, advanced concept development and design, analytic support for the pre-acquisition, acquisition, and sustainment of Navy, Joint, and allied Air Warfare systems acquisition process, and modeling and simulations for operational analysis.
- Work alongside professionals, assisting in the analytic screening of the toughest problems facing the warfighter.
- Serve as a part of a continuum that informs a variety of analyses, war games, exercises, and experiments.
- Operate independently and collaboratively on assessments supporting capability trades, systems trades, force structure, and Service-specific studies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least eight to fifteen (8-15) years of professional experience directly related to the analysis of Naval Aviation mission areas (preferably in Air Warfare mission areas), concepts of employment and associated kill chains.
- Experience systematically engineering mission area functional requirements and conducting kill chain assessments.
- Experience developing concepts of employment (CONEMP) mission assessments for mission technical baseline (MTBs) and integrated capability technical baseline (ICTBs) products and evaluations.
- Experience supporting a major, multi-faceted programs with industry standard modeling and simulation techniques, systems and programs.
- BS or BA in engineering, mathematics, operations research, physics, computer science, or a related scientific discipline
- A graduate of a warfare center of excellence (i.e., TOPGUN, MAWTS-1, USAF FWS, etc.), completed/developed Tactics Technics and Procedures (TTPs) curriculum.
- Desired: Master's Degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, or a related scientific discipline.
- At least eight to fifteen (8-15) years of professional experience directly related to the analysis of Naval Aviation mission areas, CONEMPS, and associated kill chains
- Prior Air Warfare military experience.