General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
The Security Training Specialist tasks include:
GDIT duties include:
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
a. Experience in the design, development, and delivery of training product and services;
b. Strong knowledge of effective security practices in an SCI environment and awareness of general security-related training requirements within this environment;
c. Practical experience instructing and facilitating classroom training;
d. Ability to work closely with customers to identify their training needs and provide timely, responsive training products;
e. Experience in the design, development, and delivery of training product and services;
f. Strong knowledge of effective security practices in an SCI environment and awareness of general security-related training requirements within this environment;
g. Practical experience instructing and facilitating classroom training;
h. Ability to work closely with customers to identify their training needs and provide timely, responsive training products;
i. Demonstrated expertise and experience in developing training products based on traditional lifecycle approaches, such as the Instructional Systems Design (ISO) methodology, and accepted innovative training methods that facilitate rapid development and deployment of quality products and services;
j. Experience with the ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluation) model to develop Instructor-Led and Web-based courseware;
k. Experience developing web based training, including the use of scripting and web page design tools such as Java Script, HTML, Captivate, Dreamweaver, and Flash; Practical experience applying ISO methodologies in a (learning) training environment;
Benefits of this Position:
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.