General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M or otherwise stated in SPIN-C or individual task order. The contractor is expected to have, but is not limited to, the following IT certificate:
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – SharePoint & SharePoint Server
• Microsoft Certified Information Technology (MCITP) – SharePoint Administrator