• Provide support on the update and maintenance of WXP/WXSAEA division program management databases WBS Live and Ops Center and provide support for the enhancement of tracking and reporting capabilities.
• Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs application software.
• Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
• End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
• Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
• Ensures software standards are met.
• Assisting in the integration and growth of the department's business intelligence and reporting solutions, through application development
• Participating as a member of project teams related to configuration of project work flows and modifications to vendor configurations, ensuring quality documentation and adherence to technical design standards/architecture
• Championing policies and standards governing the Project Development Life Cycle (PDLC) working closely with the department Configuration Management (CM) lead including, but not limited to the testing of new configurations, the development of enhancements, deployment, daily operations and maintenance, reporting and documentation (technical and end user)
• Supporting policies which promote process and service improvement across the enterprise
• Providing regular, ongoing feedback to peers and management promoting continuous improvement
• Generate ad hoc reports and regular datasets/report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
• Experience with MS SQL Server, SharePoint
• Candidate must be IA T level 2 certified.
• Comptia Security+ Certification/CSWF
• Windows Certification
• Candidate must be able to obtain or currently possess a Security Clearance.
Other Preferred Skills:
• SharePoint Designer Certification desirable.
• Experience with Python, including integration with Windows applications and MS SQL Server.
• Understanding of server/client systems
• Must be able to work with end users or small groups to resolve system issues as they arise
• Excellent communication skills; inter-personal; organizational and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of business and financial management processes for database support.