SAIC currently has a job opening for a Network Integration Technical Specialist IV Job
• The Network Integration Technical Specialist IV will safely assist and support a System of Systems integration of government furnished equipment.
• Select candidate will assist government personnel in hardware/software build up/tear down, packaging equipment for shipping, and supporting installation of server racks and workstations at the final site locations.
• In addition, the candidate will support documenting the initial buildup and install processes to include hardware assembly, software install/configuration process, network configuration process, and cabling, redlining discrepancies found within the TDP and other design documentation during integration.
• Other duties as assigned. This effort will require coordination with Government Customer as well as Squadron personnel to locate and verify status and locations.
• Work often times involves improving a capability or parts performance through changes in technology or improved versions of the part or equipment.
• Assist with determining technical solutions for presentation to the government customer.
• Troubleshoot quickly and exercise work independently. All performed work will be subject to continuous in-process and final QA/QC.
• AA in related technical discipline and 6+ years of related experience (Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree).
• Military C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience required.
• Experience with both Windows Server 2k8/2k12 and Windows 10 administration.
• Excellent communication skills in team environments as well as on individual projects are mandatory.
• Must possess the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
• Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.
• Current CompTIA Security+ certification (DoD 8570.01)
• Military experience in a computer-related career field/discipline.
• Experience with SCCM desktop management suite.
• Experience with virtual desktop brokers, such as VMWare View or Citrix XenDesktop.
• Experience with SecureView, XenDesktop, XenApp, NetScaler and NetApp.
• Certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, Server+, CITRIX, NetApp, and ITIL v3.
• Experience deploying production virtual environments (e.g. thin clients).
• Experience with Windows software packaging and deployment automation.
• Operational experience with UAV's.
• Prior military or civilian DoD experience with Air Operations
• Candidate must be able to complete the physical demands of the job, including but not limited to lifting, pulling, pushing and/or carrying up to 50 pounds, unassisted, on a regular basis; climbing into confined spaces within tactical vehicles; manipulating and handling objects needed for installation: reaching, grasping, twisting, turning and manipulating equipment and tools within confined spaces, as well as walking, bending, stooping, sitting, standing or squatting for extended periods of time Security
• An active, transferable DoD Secret (or higher) clearance is required.