• The Documentation Specialist will work in support of the Defense Casualty Information Processing System (DCIPS).
• Create and staff Data Usage Agreements (DUAs) and System Interface Agreements (SIAs) in accordance with authorized AHRC templates.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage document libraries on MS Team Foundation Server.
• For existing interface documents, work with Government Program Manager and contractor Project Management to understand changes required.
• Convert no- change interface documents to the new AHRC format
• For changes to existing documents, work with interfacing entity and DCIPS management to determine change scope. Document changes in AHRC format, and staff document within AHRC in accordance with Army document formatting, policy and procedures. Staff with interfacing external system when necessary.
• For new interface requests, prepare requesting organization’s justification for an interface with DCIPS and submit to Program Manager for CCB consideration. Once approved, coordinate with interfacing system and DCIPS Technical staff to create Data Usage Agreement and System Interface Agreement.
• After document creation, work with DCIPS implementation team as necessary for the technical solution.
• Participate in all DCIPS contractor staff meetings.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero years' experience. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• Essential: Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with different functional and operational team technical representatives
• DOD Secret Clearance required to begin, an interim Secret is acceptable to start work.