Candidate will provide dedicated IT project management support to NASA Low Boom Flight Demonstrator (LBFD) program. The position will be based at NASA Langley Research Center but will involve remote support to other Centers where LBFD has a presence.
Responsibilities will include:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience including 6 or more years of experience in IT Operations Management.
• At least 5 years’ experience working at NASA in a project / operations management role
• Detailed understanding of NASA’s IT policies and requirements
• Self- starter with a strong client-service background
• Structured project/operations management background (e.g. ITIL, PMI, etc.)