SAIC is seeking a Contract Recruiter to join our Chantilly, VA based team. The Recruiter will collaborate with Hiring Managers and Program Managers to drive recruiting process, meet business objectives, and fill open positions. Responsible for managing multiple programs through strong client management and establishing recruiting best practices by creating buy in with the clients and customers. Consistently creates and executes against recruiting strategies providing a diverse candidate pool ensuring successful program delivery. Advises Managers on the best approach to fill a position and escalates barriers to success appropriately. Contributes to and supports enterprise-wide recruiting initiatives and priorities.
· Account Management
- Aligning business objectives and priorities with recruiting activities (sourcing, interview days, offer management)
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to meet business objectives
- Proactively establishing and identifying recruiting process enhancements to ensure strong candidate pipeline for all skillsets
· Requisition Management
- Assists managers with defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. defining education, experience, technical knowledge, and competencies). Assists with content for job postings
- Labor Market Expertise: Educates Manager on market trends which may impact ability to fill (Salary, Skill Set availability)
- Ensures hiring managers prioritize position requirements based on business needs
· Sourcing, Screening, and Candidate Management
- Crafts and communicates external recruiting strategies and provides timely updates to hiring managers
- Actively sources candidates utilizing all available resources
- Conducts phone screens for all candidates submitted
- Tracking of candidate & requisition progress in ATS
· Selection, Offer Management, and Onboarding
- Reviews interviewers' recommendations or participates in/ leads selection decision-making (hiring) discussions.
- Negotiates, prepares, and extends new-hire offers.
- Effectively negotiates offers with high closure rate.
- Ensures all contingencies are met prior to new hire orientation and hiring managers are advised of any potential delays.