full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpret written correspondence and make recommendations
• Coordinate with USAF on RSAF EOD requirements
• Interpret governmental contracts
• Research information from Technical Orders and publications
• Provides advice and consultation to Armament & Munitions Director
Qualifications and Experience:
• Requires USAF EOD related Level 7 or Above, AFSC: 3E8X1 or equivalent
• Must have at least 10 years’ experience in Explosive Ordinance Disposal
• Munitions Courses obligatory
• Requires the ability to train RSAF personnel
• Basic Computer skills
• Must possess excellent oral and written skills