full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking Top Talent as a Program Financial Analyst to support our Program.
· You have strong organization skills. You know your program story and you see the relationship between customer reports, corporate reporting, unbilled, aged, forecasting, AOP, base generation, budget development and compliance and you thrive on managing it all.
· You know how to multitask and multi-manage program execution responsibilities with corporate financial responsibilities.
· You are strategic in thinking all the while being able to tactically execute. You enjoy looking for ways to improve program performance as well as appreciate how to maximize top and bottom line growth.
· You will have excellent records/file management & archiving skills. Manage related paperwork, purchase requests, receipts, vendor invoices.
· You will be responsible for purchase request entries and receipt closeout in PeopleSoft financials.
· You know how to relate a spend plan to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Waterfall forecasting, Indicated Finals, EACs/ETCs.
· You will be an integral part of the development for budgets and schedules for all contract work and setup.
· You will assist in preparation of Monthly Contract Report Deliverables
· You understand the importance of your relationship with other functional areas to include: contracts, subcontracts, accounting, accounts payable, purchasing organizations, recruiting and pricing.
· You will assist in management, maintenance, and monitoring of subcontractor funding and expenditures.
· You understand the difference between, GAAP, Company Policy (SOX) and DCAA. You will ensure compliance with all ManTech policies, internal controls, disclosed practices and contractual requirements.
· You have a working knowledge of contract terms and conditions and ability to work hand-in-hand with contracts department.
· You will guide and in provide direction and instruction to Billing Staff for preparation and submission of your invoices. Cash is King and you know why it is.
· You will assist in Unbilled and DSO analysis with proactive actions to monitor, improve or maintain.
· You will provide invaluable analytics and guidance/reporting in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and cost control guidelines.
· You will provide support to meet corporate requirements will include development of quarterly estimates at completion and monthlyfinancialeports. ·
You will have a seat at the table in preparing budgets and schedules for contract work and perform and/or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
· You will provide pricing and BOE support for Add ons, Modifications, ECPs to current programs.
· You will find energy in assisting and participating on proposal teams for new bids to include coordination with pricing, management, subk management, strategy, and staffing.