This is an opportunity within the Airborne Multi-Mode Radar (AMR) Product Line Contracts department. The Airborne Multi-Mode Radar (AMR) Product Line represents a diverse portfolio of contracts and customers in the developmental, production and sustainment life cycle of both USG Department of Defense (DoD) and international programs.
The successful applicant will be responsible for contract management of the Surveillance Radar Systems (SRS) Programs within the dynamic and diverse portfolio of the Airborne Multi-Mode Radar (AMR) family of products. Duties include leading Request for Proposal (RFP) analysis, working on teams to develop capture and proposal strategies for competitive and sole source pursuits, coordination of proposal development, establishing teaming agreements with potential partners, contract negotiations and general contract administration. The successful candidate will work relatively independently, and be the primary internal and external customer interface for business and contracting matters.
- Minimum of 6 years business leadership experience in contracts
- Significant knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Capable of multi-tasking and handling several assignments of differing complexities and with different customers concurrently
- Experience with US Government customers in the acquisition and user communities
- Experience with ITAR/EAR controls
- Experience with international customers in the acquisition and user communities
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with customers based on trust
- Experience with USG contracts in both the development and production program phases
- Experience with varying USG contract types, Cost Plus (CPFF, CPIF, etc.) and Fixed Price (FFP, FPIF, etc.)
- Contractual acumen with proficiency in contracts fundamentals
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Ability to understand the financial aspects of contracts and other business arrangements; ability to develop negotiation strategies and possess strong negotiation skills
- Understand proposal cost structures, material estimates, development costs, performance requirements, delivery schedules, and terms and conditions for accuracy and completeness
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with competitive USG pursuits
- Experience working relatively autonomously
- Experience with Other Transaction Agreements (OTA)
- Computer proficiency, experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and shared data bases
- Possess a Top Secret Clearance
: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Law, or related fieldDesired Education
: MBA in Business, Law, or related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.