Selected candidate will be responsible for providing project management support to government customer and will work within an integrated, multi-organizational team to accomplish project expectations and goals tasking will include but not be limited to:
• Provide ongoing project analysis, manage multiple projects in various phases simultaneously, Cost Estimates, and Work Breakdown Structures for multiple programs, coordinate and implement Earned Value Management reporting, coordinate schedules using Microsoft Project, manage all internal and external reporting for technical progress and financial status (cost/schedule),responsible for Customer Satisfaction and the gathering and monitoring of our performance data, develop and manage documentation including but not limited to Management Plans (both program and technical level), and Program status reports, conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to monitor customer/client relationship, re-affirm program management strategies, verify customer expectations/requirements and satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the customer and account team in order to identify needs and determine project components.
• Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of related experience.
• Will consider 6 years program analyst experience in lieu of degree.
• Candidate must have strong working experience in implementing/coordinating Earned Value Management, coordinating project schedule and a strong background in the area of financial control.
• Candidate must be an organized, technically oriented, and highly motivated individual.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• The candidate must be proficient in a PC- based Windows environment with Microsoft Office products including specific experience/ knowledge of Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Must have a current transferable Secret level clearance.