DescriptionSAIC is hiring a Business Resilience Specialist to support our corporate Cybersecurity Team.
• The candidate will work with stakeholders to document processes and procedures, translating them into actionable plans, procedures and protocols to assist teams in managing the response to incidents.
• The ideal applicant will contribute to the identification of critical business processes through the Business Impact Assessment (BIA) and Risk process thoroughly detailing Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
Duties of the position include:
• Assist functional areas through the Business Impact Assessment process in order to prepare them for disruptive events.
• Work with functional areas and stakeholders to translate BIA processes and data into Business Continuity Plans.
• Will use the BIA data collected and translate this data into charts and reports detailing performance metrics of the BIA program.
• Will use the BIA data collected to identify risks to critical business processes, functional teams and systems/applications that support the business.
• Support the enhancement of current technical processes and evaluate information technology (IT) and business processes to ensure the best strategies are being used.
• Assist in the development of charts, diagrams and reports detailing gaps and risks for inclusion into the overall risk program along with milestones and metrics detailing risk mitigation and reduction.
• Assist in the development and eventually the facilitation of tabletop exercises for the functional areas and their Business Continuity Plans.
• Assist in the development and review of actionable operations plans for various corporate functions and incident response teams.
• Able to perform the above tasking with either Microsoft Excel/Word or an automated Business Continuity Planning tool.
• Support the development of other tabletop exercises for various teams within SAIC with all hazards scenarios (cyber, natural, human).
• Have an aptitude for technology, an inquisitive nature, and willingness to learn about the corporate and technological environment to better perform the above duties.
• Tackle additional responsibilities as the role matures to help drive key initiatives.
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience:
• Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and pay attention to sources of information from inside and outside to make appropriate assessments and decisions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must have excellent prioritization capabilities, with an aptitude for breaking down work into manageable parts, effectively assessing the priority and time required to complete each part.
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing technology.
• Open and able to apply original and innovative thinking to produce new ideas and create innovative approaches to business resilience..
• Experience with other automated GRC tools