Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Responsible for implementing the Quality Control Program for Maintenance Operations Branch on all variants of Light Armored VehiclesÃ??Ã?Â¢?? Automotive and Turret systems as required. Supervises and performs initial, in-process, and final inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Applies diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques to determine cause or causes of malfunction, extent of corrective measure and repair during inspection.
2. Provides assistance with Light Armored Vehicle New Equipment Maintenance training for Contractor and the Ministry of the National Guard as a subject matter expert.
3. Assists in the use of technical manuals for requisitioning and verifying parts to ensure correct items are ordered for vehicle repairs.
4. Ensures appropriate guidelines are followed to identify non mission capable and non- non mission capable faults are identified in accordance with appropriate technical manuals, policies and procedures.
5. Analyze faults, trends, and recurring deficiencies during initial and final inspections to continually improve the quality control program.
6. Provide technical assistance to the Ministry of the National Guard units and Vinnell Arabia technicians as required.
7. Performs initial, in-process and final inspections and technical assistance during same, when required.
8. Responsible for the quality of the service or product-in-process under his supervision, in accordance with approved technical manuals, plans, procedures, and standards.
9. Assists the maintenance operations section by providing updates and assistance related to everyday operations.
10. Analyzes maintenance activities and provides input to the Manager Maintenance Operations Branch and the Maintenance Operations Section Chief.
11. Performs periodic and disciplinary counseling on assigned employees.
12. Responsible for employee accountability and time keeping procedures.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
A. Education Level: High School Diploma. Associates Degree preferred. Military or equivalent civilian training in weapon systems and/or automotive maintenance. Acceptable training experience would be equivalent to military occupation skills related to Armament Weapon Systems Repair at the Direct and General Support Levels and/or automotive skills. Some preferred military occupational skill identifiers might be 45Z, 45K, 45G, 91L, 91M, 63H, 63Z, 63H, 63W, 63B, 91B, 91M, 91Z, 91Z, 915A, 2171, 2143 or comparable specialties in the Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force.
B. Experience: Minimum of ten (10) yearsÃ??Ã?Â¢?? experience in civilian or military logistics in armament and/or automotive repair at the Direct Support and General Support levels preferred. Minimum of five (5) yearsÃ??Ã?Â¢?? supervisory experience.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, abilities and requirements: Knowledge of logistics management policies, principles, techniques and procedures; knowledge of planning and developing training; ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms, computer literate. Must possess a valid US driverÃ??Ã?Â¢??s license and be capable of obtaining a KSA driverÃ??Ã?Â¢??s license.
Please go to our website, search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.