full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior-Level Mobile Exploitation Analyst to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct Full-Scope mobile forensic examinations, perform logical/ physical acquisition and analysis, perform large data set analysis and target language keyword searches.
• Have an understanding of forensic tools, script development, sector-level entity extraction, metadata extraction and analysis.
• Ability to generate forensic reports of interest, present, and brief to IC/ DOD customers with wide range of technical expertise
• Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
• Coordinate with IC/DOD customer operations on CELLEX platform, exercises, and training
• Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include:
o Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft
o Hardware Exploitation
o Firmware Exploitation
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least eight years of related experience.
• Minimum of four years of demonstrated technical mobile exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, MEDEX, VIDEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• Must have at least one of the following Industry standard forensic certifications such as: GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB), Teel JTAG Forensic Certification (TJFC), Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA), etc.
• Experience designing, implementing and documenting digital forensics services to include evidence seizure, digital forensic analysis and data recovery.
• Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
• Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
• Experience or knowledge in a wide range of CELLEX tools and techniques such as: flasher box, bootloaders, SQlite forensics/ analysis, and chip-off techniques.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.